Boutique apartment in Rehavia
Our vacation apartment is available for short term rental, in the heart of REHAVIA
an upscale and centrally- located neighborhood of Jerusalem where the prime minister
and president of Israel live.
The apartment is located on a quiet, tree-lined street named Alharizi.
It is suitable for couples, families and is wheelchair accessible. It can accommodate
up to seven people and one infant. A children's playground is nearby.
The premises have been recently remodeled and furnished. Features include:
* Central air-conditioning and heating
* Washing machine and dryer
* Cable TV and wireless internet connection
* Fresh linens and towels
* Strictly kosher kitchen, equipped with meat and dairy dishes
* Full-size refrigerator, oven, stove, microwave, and dishwasher
For Shabbat accommodations the following is also included:
* Hot water urn
* Shabbat hot plate
* Shabbat utensils such as candle sticks, kidush cup, benchers and more
The apt is on the ground floor and has a beautiful small garden with outdoor table
and chairs. It is great for a Bar B Q.
It is the greatest location!!!
The superb location is in walking distance to many attractions, including:
* Gra shul, 2 minute walk away
* Great Synagogue, 5 minutes
* Ben-Yehuda promenade and downtown area, 10 minutes away
* Israel Museum and Knesset Building, 10 minutes
* Old City and Kotel, 20 minutes
A walkway brings you to Keren Kayemet Street, where you can find:
Restaurants, coffee shops, bakery, pizza, minimarket, Shabbat take-away food, dry
cleaners, pharmacy, beauty parlor, and more…
We look forward to hosting you in our apartment, and wish you a memorable visit